Akram M Shaaban
Covering the entire spectrum of this fast-changing field, Diagnostic Imaging: Gynecology, third edition, is an invaluable resource for general radiologists, specialized radiologists, gynecologists, and trainees—anyone who requires an easily accessible, highly visual reference on today’s gynecologic imaging. Drs. Akram Shaaban, Douglas Rogers, Jeffrey Olpin, and their team of highly regarded experts provide up-to-date information on recent advances in technology and the understanding of pathologic entities to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. The text is lavishly illustrated, delineated, and referenced, making it a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
- Serves as a one-stop resource for key concepts and information on gynecologic imaging, including a wealth of new material and content updates throughout
- Features more than 2,500 illustrations that illustrate the correlation between ultrasound (including 3D), sonohysterography, hysterosalpingography, MR, PET/CT, and gross pathology images, plus an additional 1,000 digital images online
- Features updates from cover to cover on uterine fibroids, endometriosis, and ovarian cysts/tumors; rare diagnoses; and a completely rewritten section on the pelvic floor
- Reflects updates to new TNM and WHO classifications, Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) staging, and American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) TMM staging and prognostic groups
- Begins each section with a review of normal anatomy and variants featuring extensive full-color illustrations
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Note: Only Radiology member can download this ebook. Learn more here!