Paula J. Woodward MD
Covering the entire spectrum of this fast-changing field, Diagnostic Imaging: Obstetrics, fourth edition, is an invaluable resource for radiologists, perinatologists, and trainees―anyone who requires an easily accessible, highly visual reference on today’s obstetric imaging. Dr. Paula J. Woodward and a team of highly regarded experts provide up-to-date information on recent advances in technology and the understanding of fetal development and disease processes to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. The text is lavishly illustrated, delineated, and referenced, making it a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
- Serves as a one-stop resource for key concepts and information on obstetric imaging, including a wealth of new material and content updates throughout
- Features more than 3,000 illustrations (grayscale, 3D, color, and pulsed-wave Doppler ultrasound; fetal MR; extensive clinical and/or pathologic correlation; and full-color illustrations) 1,300 additional digital images, and 175 new ultrasound video clips
- Features updates from cover to cover including new information on the genetic basis of fetal diseases, as well as new diagnoses and management protocols; additional and expanded differential diagnoses; and recent consensus guidelines and practice standards
- Covers dramatic new changes in technology, including recent innovations in 3D ultrasound and fetal MRI, as well as the earliest ultrasound findings seen with each condition due to improved ultrasound technology
- Reflects a multidisciplinary, collaborative approach to diagnosis, management, and treatment between radiologists, perinatologists, pediatricians, and surgeons
- Includes embryology and anatomy overview chapters, along with pertinent differential diagnoses for comprehensive coverage
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Note: Only Radiology member can download this ebook. Learn more here!