A. Carlson Merrow Jr. MD FAAP
• Serves as a one-stop resource for key concepts and information on pediatric imaging, including a wealth of new material and content updates on more than 400 diagnoses
• Features more than 2,500 illustrations, including radiologic images, full-color illustrations, endoscopic and bronchoscopic photographs, clinical photos, and gross pathology images
• Features updates from cover to cover, including specifics from revised disease classifications, new terminology, and best practice recommendations for radiologic reporting
• Reflects evolving imaging technology in conjunction with increased awareness of radiation, contrast, and anesthesia safety in children, and how these advances continue to alter pediatric imaging approaches
• Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care
• Includes an enhanced eBook version that allows you to search all text, figures, and references on a variety of devices
Note: Only Radiology member can download this ebook. Learn more here!