- Julia A. Drose, BA, RDMS, RDCS, RVT, Associate Professor, Department of Radiology, Chief Sonographer, Divisions of Diagnostic Ultrasound and Prenatal Diagnosis & Genetics, University of Colorado Hospital, Denver, CO
Perfect for both the novice learning to perform fetal echocardiography, as well as the expert needing more details of various anomalies, this comprehensive text/atlas covers everything you need to know. It incorporates a practical, multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis and management with contributors from various medical specialties. You’ll find complete information on physiology, detailed guidelines on how to perform a fetal echocardiogram, and highly illustrated coverage of various congenital heart abnormalities. Full-color images, coverage of the latest technologies, and a new companion CD keep you up to date with the latest in this fast-changing field.
New to This Edition
- Three new chapters cover first trimester fetal echocardiography, 3D fetal echocardiography, and fetal intervention, all incorporating the newest technologies and treatments.
- Companion CD features video clips of scanning techniques plus 260 study questions, sortable by chapter, which you can use to help prepare for the ARDMS certification exam in fetal echocardiography.
- Presents the latest in color and Doppler imaging, demonstrating scanning as it actually appears in the clinical setting.
- Evolve Online Resources includes an image collection of over 400 illustrations from the text.
- “How-to” details include scanning protocols, the correct equipment to use, and technical and anatomical limitations.
- Normal anatomy, variants, and common pitfalls in scanning and diagnosis are presented.
- Coverage of congenital heart abnormalities includes how the conditions look on scans, which scanning views and modalities to use, differential diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment.
- Thoroughly covers every topic on the ARDMS certification exam in fetal echocardiography, making your study more efficient and effective.
Note: Only Radiology member can download this ebook. Learn more here!