Jeffrey S. Ross MD
Covering the entire spectrum of this fast-changing field, Diagnostic Imaging: Spine, fourth edition, is an invaluable resource for general radiologists, neuroradiologists, and trainees―anyone who requires an easily accessible, highly visual reference on today’s spinal imaging. Drs. Jeffrey Ross, Kevin Moore, and their team of highly regarded experts provide updated information on disease identification and imaging techniques to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. The text is lavishly illustrated, delineated, and referenced, making it a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
- Serves as a one-stop resource for key concepts and information on radiologic imaging and interpretation of spine, spinal cord, and bony vertebral conditions
- Features more than 2,600 full-color illustrations, including radiologic, pathologic, and clinical images
- Contains new chapters on recent surgery protocols such as spine instability neoplastic scoring (SINS) and epidural spinal cord compression scale (ESSC)
- Features updates from cover to cover including revisions in accordance with new information on inflammatory and autoimmune disorders and systemic manifestations of diseases
- Provides expanded imaging details for metastatic diseases to accommodate recent significant changes, including new categories of oncologic surgery driven by the use of proton beam radiotherapy, PET MR as a diagnostic modality, and new FDA-approved hardware
- Includes new information on areas of demyelinating diseases related to better understanding of MS, neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder, and anti-MOG disorders; a variety of spinal CSF leak pathologies that cause intracranial hypotension; genetic and disease information on schwannomatosis; and much more
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Note: Only Radiology member can download this ebook. Learn more here!