Steven M. Penny
Packing essential abdominal imaging protocols in a compact format, this handy reference makes it easy to access the most up-to-date protocols, organ-specific measurements, and echogenicities for abdominal sonography. Organized logically by the organs of the abdomen, this succinct, image-based quick-reference presents imaging and line drawings side-by-side to help you make confident, accurate observations.
- Up-to-date protocol guidelines reflect the most current clinical approaches and relevant research.
- Organ-based organization provides fast access to patient preparation and suggested transducer, scanning tips, laboratory values tables, sonography anatomy, common pathology and references in each section.
- Concise, pocket-sized presentation puts essential information at your fingertips from the sonography lab to the point of imaging.
- Side-by-side imaging and line drawings reinforce your understanding and ensure the most accurate imaging observations.
- “Cine” loop short video clips clarify normal anatomy in vibrant detail.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
This item is Non-Returnable.
Note: Only Radiology member can download this ebook. Learn more here!