by Akram M Shaaban
Presented by an international team of experts, the new edition of Diagnostic Imaging: Gynecology features an exhaustive collection of imaging findings in gynecologic diseases. It pairs state-of-the-art images with extensive correlative imaging between ultrasound, sonohysterography, hysterosalpingography, MR, PET/CT, and gross specimens, while a dedicated Techniques section is designed to help optimize imaging protocols and enhance diagnostic specificity.
- Completely revised content, updated reference lists, and new high-quality images keep you abreast of the latest knowledge in the field.
- Features a brand-new section on pelvic floor imaging, accompanied by exquisite illustrations. Pelvic Floor section includes detailed anatomic drawings and patient examples.
- Diagnoses are grouped according to the organ involved: Uterus, cervix, vagina and vulva, ovary, fallopian tubes, and multi-organ disorders.
- Introduction and Overview chapters contain extensive illustrations of normal anatomy and variants, followed by a comprehensive series of chapters covering all pertinent pathologic entities, including congenital anomalies, infectious/inflammatory diseases, and benign and malignant neoplasms.
- Includes an expanded section on tumor staging with quick-reference tables, illustrations, and case examples covering TNM classifications, FIGO staging, and AJCC prognostic groups.
- Features illustrated differential diagnoses based on imaging findings.
- Essential information is distilled into a succinct, bulleted format with numerous high-quality images and “Key Facts” boxes to facilitate learning.
- Comes with Amirsys eBook Advantage™, an eBook featuring expanded content, additional images, and fully searchable text.
Note: Only Radiology member can download this ebook. Learn more here!