- Beryl R. Benacerraf, MD, Clinical Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, and Radiology, Harvard Medical School; Director of Vincent Memorial Hospital, Obstetrical Ultrasound Division, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Steven R. Goldstein, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Yvette Groszmann, MD, MPH, Clinical Instructor in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
For pelvic symptoms, ultrasound is the initial imaging modality of choice in today’s cost-conscious climate. Employing a practical, problem-based approach Gynecologic Ultrasound is the only medical reference that provides a stepwise method in the diagnosis of gynecological abnormalities. Abundantly illustrated and easily accessible, it is an ideal resource for a clinical setting.
- Expedite and confirm diagnosis of gynecological abnormalities. An easily accessible format-organized by both entity and differential diagnosis-facilitates searches and zeroing in on the one correct entity.
- Master the nuances of using ultrasound through the visual instruction of more than 600 clear images including 3D and Doppler – important and necessary tools for pelvic ultrasound.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information about Mullerian Duct Abnormality, Endometriosis, Ovarian cancer, and Uterine Sarcoma as well as normal pelvic ultrasound and common normal variants.
- Consult this reference where and when you need it at Expert Consult.
Note: Only Radiology member can download this ebook. Learn more here!